Friday, October 8, 2010

ITS FINALLY FRIDAY


Can you believe it is Friday already. I am excited I have a 4 day weekend. I have been so busy getting ready for the Scrapbook Crop that is coming up next weekend, click here. But I wanted to share this cute project(Nugget Holder) with all of you. I used the two tag die with my big shot. It is made with two tags, attached at the bottom. It holds chocolate nuggets, should have taken a side view photo. The v shape on the tag was made using the 3/4" square punch. Check the little button brad(yes it is a little brad) and the safety pin. It is kind of hard to see but they are so cute. They are from the Vintage Trinkets on page 187 of Ideal Book & Catalog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

1 comment: