Is everyone enjoying this rainy day. I think it was doing this last Friday. I am just about ready for the Scrapbook Crop tomorrow. Just a few things to finish up. If you signed up for my classes, I will see you tomorrow.
Here is my post for today. It is a cute little lunch sack envelope. We sell the mini lunch sack in the Holiday Mini. I used the Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Paper along with the Wicked Cool Stamp Set. Halloween is just around the corner. You could put one of those little candy bars or even a gift card inside.
We might make some of these for one of our projects at the giftable class.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you at the Scrapbook Crop this weekend.
...again I see I want. I love the gift envelope! These can be modified to fit any occasion.
ReplyDelete