Friday, October 22, 2010

FUN FRIDAY




Posting a little later today. I have been busy getting ready for my Christmas Card Class tomorrow. All set up and ready to go. I offered this class for September, October and November. Each month we make a different card, they can make up to 10 of them. This gives them a head start on their Christmas Card List and they are loving it. If anyone is interested we will be signing up for the November class this week.

Ok for my post today, I used the French Foliage stamp set out of the Holiday Mini. I love this set. If you look closely at the image underneath the leaf, it was done using one of the clear blocks. To do this, just ink up the block lightly and stamp on to your cardstock.
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment