Monday, November 7, 2011

Stitched Stockings

Happy Monday, Did everyone have a great weekend. I had a busy one. I had my first class in Tennessee, it has taken me awhile to get things started. It is always hard to relocate and start over. Some of the ladies, it was their first time but we all had so much fun making Christmas Cards. Todays post is one of the cards we made. It is kind of hard to post a Christmas card when the temperature is going to be 73 today. It just doesn't seem right.



Supply List:

Stitched Stockings - #123784
Builder Punch - #124095
Christmas Greetings - #116704
Frostwood Lodge Designer Paper - #124002
Cherry Cobbler CS - # 119685
Whisper White CS - # 100730
Mini Jingle Bells - #124116
Silver Glimmer Paper - #124005
White Baker's Twine - # 124262
Snow Burst Embossing Folder - # 124096
Scalloped Dots Ribbon - #124138

I will be posting another Christmas Card tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment