Monday, November 14, 2011

Snow Much Fun

Happy Monday to all the Stampers out there. Did everyone have a good weekend. I was in a lot of pain with my neck. So that is all taken care of today, should be feeling better. I thought I would share this cute project I made the other day. I saw it somewhere in blog land. But I changed my up a bit. This is a gift card holder along with treat holder all in one. What is better than a Gift Card and Chocolate all in one gift. The colors I used were the Cherry Cobbler and Early Expresso. I love those colors together. If anyone would like the measurements, please contact me. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea, Can you provide instructions or a hint abouit where you found it and how you changed it? Lu-Ann and Wendy

    ReplyDelete