Monday, December 5, 2011
Stamp Class
Happy Monday everybody. I hope you had a great weekend. I had my December Stamp Class this past Saturday. I posted a couple of projects earlier. I thought I would post another project that we did. We had a great time. I had a couple of new stampers join us this month. I will be having another class in January if you would like to join us. Class will be January 7th at my house, please contact me if you would like to sign up. I will be posting the last project we did at class tomorrow, so be sure to stop by. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
The first picture is a close up view. We used the spice cake designer paper, I just love that paper and I am going to hate to see it leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment