New Stamp Sets
The Sweet Treat Cups
All of the build a Bear Dies
The new Charm line
The Digital Studio
The Ornament Punch
Shimmer Paints
Included in the catalog, but not available for another month is ‘My Digital Studio’–an amazing digital scrapbooking software. I will be ordering it today and be assured I will have an awesome time with it!
And… a FALL special for hostessing an in-home workshop… host a workshop! From September 1st – November 30th, host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! *This offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio).
After My Digital Studio is released on October 1st… host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)!
I will have copies of the new mini available at my September classes. If you aren't signed up and would like to or would just like a copy of the mini, please email me.
No comments:
Post a Comment